You can offer a gift wrapping service to your customers on the cart of your online store. For customers who want their order wrapped, you can charge charge on a per product basis. In Be Yours, gift wrap option is available in both cart drawer and cart page.
On this page
Create a gift-wrap product
First, you will create your gift-wrap option as a product:
From your Shopify admin, go to Products.
Click Add product.
Create a gift-wrap product just as you would create any other product:
- You can use your product description to explain what materials will be used to gift-wrap the items.
- Give your gift-wrap product the price that you want to charge for the service. If you want gift wrapping to be free, then set the price of your gift-wrap product to be
- You can upload an image for the product to show your customers what a gift-wrapped order will look like.
- Make sure your gift-wrap product includes inventory, or else adjust the settings so that Shopify doesn't track inventory for the gift-wrap product. If your store has multiple locations, then uncheck Track quantity to prevent Shopify from tracking inventory for the gift-wrap product.
- Click Save.
Create a menu
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation.
Click Add menu.
Name your menu
Gift wrapping, so that the handle that's assigned to the menu is
Add the gift-wrap product to the menu:
- Click Add menu item, and then enter a Name for the link to the gift-wrap product.
- In the Link field, select Products, and then select the gift-wrap product from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add.
Click Save menu.