Filters allows you to set up product filtering on your collection pages. When you enable filtering, customers can filter your products by availability, product type, color, or other options to find the products that interest them the most.
Filters for availability and primary price are included by default. Your product variants determine which additional filter options are available. For example, if you sell clothing with different variants for size, then you can enable a filter for size.
Select the filters that will appear on your collection pages.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation.
- Scroll down to Collection filters.
- Click the Add filter dropdown menu.
- Click Product Options, and then select one or more filter options from the list.
- Click Done to save your product options.
- Click Save to update your collection filters.
When Collection filtering is enabled, the filter options appear above your product listings in your online store. There is no limit to the number of filter criteria a customer can select. After the customer selects a filter option, the resulting list of filtered products will automatically update to display products that match the customer's criteria.