On this page
Be Yours has five example presets which are Beauty, Sweet, Peace, Dark, and Trendy. We design them using different e-commerce example products, layouts, and color tones to visualize Be Yours theme's features. Start discovering how Be Yours can impress your online shoppers as follows:
- Access here to read all theme details.
- Choose the preset that you are interested in from the example preset drop-down list.
- Click on the View demo store button to view our theme with your chosen preset.
- We provide example presets for viewing purposes, so you can see your chosen preset when clicking View demo store. If you click Try theme, a theme with the default homepage (Beauty preset's homepage) is downloaded no matter which preset you choose.
- If you want to receive a theme with the different preset's homepage, such as Peace, Sweet, Dark, or Trendy, contact our team. But make sure your theme is not in the trial mode to apply one of those presets for your store's website.
The latest theme version of Be Yours is auto-noticed in your theme library as soon as it is released.
By clicking on the message, you can Add to theme library or View release notes of the latest version.
You can select Add to theme library and publish the theme to apply the newest version.
Note: If you do not see this message for any theme version, there are some reasons which cause auto-notice to be turned off immediately.
- You had made some code edited before.
- Whenever you create a new template (in Products, Collections, Pages, Blogs, etc.), codes will be changed in the folder Template and it also results in turning off the auto-updates for Be Yours theme.
- If you miss a theme update, this is going to take you off the upgrade path and you will not receive the auto-updates notice in the future. For instance, we have upgraded the theme from version 5.2.2, to 5.3.0, and to 5.3.1 consecutively. If you are using version 5.2.2 but missing the upgrade to 5.3.0, you will not receive the auto-update notice for 5.3.1.
You can restore this auto-notice by re-installing your theme (click here).
However, your re-installed theme will not include all customizations made by code edits of the current version. Thus, the next question is how to transfer all customizations to the re-installed one. Do the following steps to move all customized codes manually:
- Re-install the theme with the newest version by default. It will be added to your theme library.
- On your Shopify Admin dashboard, click Online Store > Themes.
- On the Themes page, choose your published Be Yours theme and click on Actions > Duplicate to back up your current codes before making any edits.
- Next, on the duplicated theme, click on Actions > Edit code.
- Copy the content of the following files from the current theme and paste them into the same folders in the re-installed one. These files include:
- All edited JSON files in the Templates folder
- The settings_data.json file in the Config folder
- Re-implement all your coding works (customizations) if any.
- As there are many changes regarding translations in an update, you may need to check your translations again by going to your theme menu > Edit default theme content.
We hope that you find this article helpful! If you have any concerns about this feature, do not hesitate to contact our team for further support.