Quick view popup is popularly used in e-commerce to provide visitors with product details at a glance without a page refresh. Be Yours theme does support this type of popup to help you decrease the time for customers to add products to the cart and increase your conversion rate.
This article will guide you on how to edit the information displayed in a quick view product popup.
Edit the quick view popup information step-by-step
- On your Shopify Admin dashboard, click Online Store > Themes.
- On the Themes page, choose Beyours theme and click on the theme's button Customize.
- Next, you click on the top navigation bar and select the tab Products.
- Then, you select the modal template.
- After clicking on the modal template, the edit window is displayed. Here, you can make changes such as adding new blocks, updating block texts, or hiding unnecessary blocks for the popup in the section Product information.
- Finally, click Save to apply the edit of quick view popup for all your products.
- Although you see a specific product in the Preview field (ex: "Pomo recycled planter" in the above image), your edit will be applied consistently for all products' quick view popups.
- The popup is built by our unique technique so the users cannot use Inspector to check.
We hope that you find this article helpful! If you have any concerns about this feature, do not hesitate to contact our team for further support.