Cart drawer is helpful for customers to access products already added to their carts quickly. Yet you may want to deactivate this feature for some reason, such as speeding the customer's purchase process to the payment step or meeting some applications' installation requirements. This article will show you how to disable the cart drawer visibility whenever customers add a product to their carts.
On this page
The ability to enable/disable the cart drawer is supported by Be Yours 5.1.0 and later versions.
How to disable the cart drawer
- On your Shopify Admin dashboard, click Online Store > Themes.
- On the Themes page, choose Be Yours theme and click on the theme's button Customize.
- Click on the Theme settings > Cart drawer.
- From the Cart drawer setting, you untick the option Enable cart drawer.
- Finally, click Save to confirm your setting. On the front end, customers will go to the Cart page as soon as they add any product to the cart instead of seeing an automatically-open cart drawer.
Note: Regardless of enabling or disabling the cart drawer, the cart drawer will not appear when you click the Cart icon on the top right corner of Your cart page. It is because this page has already got all added product information as same as in the cart drawer.
We hope that you find this article helpful! If you have any concerns about this feature, do not hesitate to contact our team for further support.